This is a good question. The answer is yes and no and it also depends on the astrologer. The way I look at it is about the expression of a sign through a person. The qualities of a sign do not change based on a persons sexual preference or gender, but the expression of such qualities is what changes. All signs are either masculine or feminine and then the addition of personality (extroverted and introverted expression). Masculine and Feminine does not mean ‘manly’ or ‘girly’ but rather a more apparent, louder energy (masculine) vs a quieter, intense energy (feminine). Not to mention each individual birth chart is varied and detailed, it’s very difficult for me to say “yes, sexual preference matters,” when so many factors are taken into consideration before this.
But does it change facts about your sign and birth chart? No, it does not.
That’s why they’re near the bottom of the list. They are not oblivious.
Well, thank you very much.
Yes, it sounds as if you are recalling events from a past life. Go with it, the next time you dream this. You say it is a Lucid dream, so are you fully aware you are dreaming when this is happening? If you are, explore the area, force yourself to see beyond what you always see in your dream. Find out as much as you can and write it all down.
I would suggest meditation. There are even phone apps that attempt to help you recall past lives to help you identify where you have met this person before.
The beautiful thing here is that the answers are within you. The stronger you become inside of your lucid dreaming, the more answers you will get, the more awareness you will feel and become more connected to your soul.
This is incredibly exciting. We always want to wonder if it’s just our imagination, but the fact is, the human brain is a fascinating structure we only use a small percentage of. The fact that you’re an adult also means that your Pineal Gland has been closed for some time. Reading information on the Pineal Gland is also something I would recommend. Red Ice Creations has great articles on this as well. Best of luck to you on your journey. Message any time!
Hm, can you please re-phrase the question? I am not exactly sure what you’re asking.
To be fair, many different people, under many different Sun signs and chart combinations have committed suicide. And something I can speak about from my own dark and personal history is that the thing in common here is this prolonged feeling of helplessness. That the world and ending of a life is far easier and a RELIEF than continuing to trudge forward. Feeling alone, misunderstood, and that everything is out of our control. Negatives outweigh the benefits and finding something to live for is difficult. I am by no means an expert, but I can only speak of what I went through, and this has far less to do with astrology and far more to do with finding things in life that bring you true joy and personal happiness. It’s about knowing that life is always within your own control and that cutting ties with those that are toxic and a hindrance to yourself is an empowering action. That, no matter how bad it is now, it DOES improve. It DOES get better. To be perfectly honest with you guys, I was in a very dark place a few months ago and felt all those feelings seep back into my mind, into my life. It was so fucking hard. There is no sugarcoating it here, I had a knife in my hand and was broken.
But. I took my own advice and was good to myself, well tried and continued to try. And continued onward. And I am good again. I am healthy again. Never been healthier. I am back on track and my strife for long-term happiness is very much alive.
I wanted to share that because my followers and messages tend to get very personal and I do not get personal. But I wanted you guys to know that when I give advice and when I hear you out, I understand. And my words come from the bottom of my heart.
To get back on track to astrology, one thing you must understand is that Water Signs live in a deeply emotional world. Words are not just words. Actions are not just actions. They are full representations of a person. This is how water signs view people. They are sensitive to others actions and carry with them expectations of treatment. When water signs cannot find personal fulfillment, they take it a lot harder than the rest of the zodiac. The difference with Cancer compared to Scorpio and Pisces is that Cancer thrives and LOOKS for stability. Water signs are quite capable of incredible reasoning and logic, but in Cancer finding reason and balancing emotion comes more natural and easy because they can block that side of themselves and leave it for only themselves to deal with privately. However, I don’t believe that this has any relevance as to why someone may or may not commit suicide.
I hope this truly helps, and remember you guys, this blog is for YOU, I love you all, and please love yourself the way you deserve to be loved.
Most to Least Oblivious: (head in the clouds)
I think every person has the capability to pull out their own courageous ability, but there are more signs more inclined to be courageous than not and they are the Fire Signs. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius are signs that are movers and shakers in a very action-oriented expression.
Just by looking at their planetary rulers, it’s easy to understand why. We have Mars, the Sun, and Jupiter. Mars rules action, aggression, passion,and raw energy. The Sun rules over the self, the here and now, vitality, and leadership. Jupiter rules expansion, broad possibilities, honor, and insight.
Natives of each sign are less inclined to be hindered by what others think and expect of them. They are more apt to be encouraging and inspiring as seen from their actions. Their intuition is like a “gut feeling” and they follow it all the way to the end. These signs can also be quite hasty and risky, however, a wonderful quality about the fire signs is that if they make a point to take enough time to think, they can usually see results and the payoff.
Goofy, physical humor comes most naturally. These are some of the top mimics in the Zodiac! But they are also known to be quite witty out of the blue.
Observational humor. They are usually unintentionally hilarious, and can take a step back and laugh at themselves too!
Quick on the uptake, they remember jokes really well and can laugh at just about anything, This sign is most prone to making fun of someone, but not in a mean way, it's usually because they're interested.
This sign has an endearing self-deprecating way of being funny. As simple as a silly facial expression or pretending to be serious when they're not.
This sign tends to take everything in around them and deliver it verbally with a bit of exaggeration that not only is hilarious, but leaves you wanting to hear more. They know when they have you hooked, too.
The pissed, but not pissed, complaining, but not complaining, snarky wit about people and their lives is usually very humorous and entertaining.
A little strife and sarcasm send Libra going a long way! Once they lose the cool exterior and start, there's no stopping their story telling humor.
Sarcasm all the way. Comments here, comments there; it's borderline rude, borderline passive aggressive, but funny nonetheless!
Everything in life can be turned into some hilarious experience. A combination of observational humor, sarcasm, and exaggeration is where it's at for this sign.
The no smile facade lives here. This sign can keep a straight face until they start laughing at themselves with a sharp uptake on what's happening.
Just naturally funny. They don't really try to be a joke teller or anything. Often times they're bewildered that they're being funny and start laughing right along with the others.
This sign ranges from cute storytelling to down right obnoxious. They milk it too, taking all the time they need to have your attention and make you laugh.
I began to pick out certain signs and explain why they live intensely when I realized I had almost the entire zodiac written in front of me and that each sign lives intensely in relation to their qualities. So I have decided to explain how each sign lives intensely in their own way:
Aries, Gemini, and Sagittarius each want to explore and experience life in terms of an adventure. They leave nothing untouched (that captures their interest of course). These are people who have lived in many places, seen the world, and will always be eager and willing to try something new and it takes quite some time for these signs to truly tire.
Taurus, Leo, and Aquarius live intensely through a more personal means. They put a great deal of passion behind their chosen paths and look to connect this in other areas, such as relationships and personal time. These are signs who radiate a great deal of personal integrity. You will see them often look for ways to make what they possess greater and more fulfilling.
Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn are usually signs that commit in an ‘all or nothing’ sort of way. They give their most in all areas of life. In a career these signs do not skirt issues or skulk— they can identify their strengths and capitalize. In relationships, these are signs who can handle a lot and their intensity is most publicly visible in relation to love.
Virgo, Libra, and Pisces are signs that show their intensity through their creativity. When these signs are in charge of what they can bring and be of use, you will see their passion come alive. These signs find their specific groove and do so in a very magnetic way, allowing others to become inspired.
Well known people who fit their sun sign:
- Aries: Emma Watson. She is vivacious, charming, unafraid to speak her mind, independent. It’s easy to see the fire in her whilst giving her all in each role she takes as an actress—constantly pushing herself forward. She doesn’t mind taking the first leap and setting a good example. Her energy is unmistaken. She is a mover and a shaker, with incredible staying power.
- Taurus: Eva Peron. She used her natural Taurus Venusian gifts to charm a country who loved her dearly. She was also a hard worker, who didn’t start with much, but she relied on her determination and patience, showed a kind heart, and saw the long-term goal to not only create a life of meaning for herself but for others. She was also a champion of women’s rights, becoming outspoken in regards to subjects that she was passionate about.
- Gemini: Christopher Lee. You may know him Saruman, among many other roles. Truly a jack of all trades, he knows numerous languages fluently, is a musician, as well as other talents and skills. He is a man who decided to never let the grass grow beneath his feet and attack life with open eyes. He pursues what interests him, uses information to carry him further in life, and does it all with incredible charm and finesse.
- Cancer: Vin Diesel. Tough appearances, strong demeanor. However, he epitomizes a very down to earth person underneath his exterior. He is not one whom in the limelight tries to become someone he is not. Values his friendships and close ones by keeping a relatively private and quiet life. He rises to the top silently and doesn’t kid himself about his talents. He sees his own strengths and capitalizes on them.
- Leo: Madonna. Might be a typical answer, but she epitomizes Leo. She holds herself in high regard and not only does she clearly demand the best from others, but from herself. She is a perfectionist who knows how to hold her own. Her Leo magnetism made her who she was: she saw herself as a star and then became one. She thinks big, senses what others want, and she delivers.
- Virgo: Beyonce. Another powerhouse, but Beyonce is vastly down-to-earth. She is also a perfectionist like her neighbor, Leo. Although her persona is larger than life, it is done in an intimate, calculated way. She speaks carefully and gracefully. She reminds everyone that she puts tremendous work into herself and her music while her ruler Mercury is seen with her attention to detail. her career has been on a steady rise, valuing the long term and not giving into trends around her.
- Libra: Will Smith. Such an obvious Libra. He brings people together around him, always with a smile, or respectful towards those he speaks to. His charm is out of this world, emanating a certain star quality, yet, he doesn’t let his ego get the best of him; he remains in view as someone you’d want to have over and hang out with. He has a sense of humor that appeals to masses and is a personality that most people find relation to.
- Scorpio: Sylvia Plath. She embraced her darkness and wrote many relateable works that allowed people to realize that their deeper and less pleasant thoughts and feelings were not uncommon. She was incredibly sensitive, observant, and passionate. She wasn’t afraid of her emotions and although she did struggle with depression and ended her own life, she accimplished much while she was alive, pursuing for more.
- Sagittarius: Ian Somerhalder. He is a big thinker, driven to help out in his community and the world. He carries himself with charm, sees the humor in situations and lives a passionate adventure. He immerses himself in his projects and career, yet still aims for more, never quite satisfied, making connections and friends.His zeal for life is his most apparent Sag trait.
- Capricorn: Martin Luther King Jr. He was goal-oriented, keeping a clear vision in mind as he embarked and tackled segregation. He spoke with vigor and with purpose, never speaking round-aboutly, but simply. He didn’t mind the work load, he saw his purpose, his use, and gave 110% to his passions. He assumed the role of leader not because he wanted to be one, but because people needed one, taking himself and the world seriously in order to initiate change.
- Aquarius:Ellen Degeneres. As she has gotten older, she has only become more comfortable with who she is, embracing and sharing her confidence in herself with the world. She is accepting, a humanitarian, and not afraid to speak her mind on important issues. While she is outgoing and friendly, she also deeply values her loved ones and personal time.Ellen is a forward-thinker, innovative, and yet, she is refreshingly uncomplicated.
- Pisces: Kurt Cobain. Artistic, emotionally fueled, full of insight and depth. He was an avid escapist as he was a heroin addict with huge talent that he cultivated because of how it made him feel. Deeply sensitive and devoted to his passions, friendly, but somewhat caught up in his own mind. He didn’t handle pressures well, though his love for his family seemed to remain constant.